Seniors' Page - OSCEOLA HIGH SCHOOL Class of 2013
President: Angelina Kincey
Vice President: Shardia Persaud
Senior Administrator: Melissa Campbell
Senior Class Sponsor: John Kontrick
Final Exam Schedule
Seniors will receive exam waiver forms during lunches at the end of next week to be completed and turned in by the following Wednesday. Further information about exam waivers, etc. will be available next week.
Any teacher who has a class of all seniors is expected to proctor in the auditorium during this class period/exam.
The highlights are below:
· Seniors will take the following exams early: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.
· All exams will be in the Auditorium – Mr. Martens will coordinate this.
· Seniors will have about an hour in the mornings for exam review/study hall. This will take place in the auditorium.
· Dual Enrollment, etc. will be over by the time exams begin. Students are expected to stay for the entire school day and will not be dismissed from exams until the exam period is over. OJT students MUST make arrangements with their employers ahead of time, due to district policies, we cannot make any exceptions or allow anyone to leave during an exam period.
· Any questions or concerns about early exams should be directed to Mrs. Campbell
· Seniors will take their 1st and 2nd period exams following the regular school exam schedule which begins on Friday, May 31.
· The last day for seniors is Friday, May 31. Seniors do not report to school on Monday, June 3rd or thereafter.
· Graduation is 6PM Tropicana Field, 6/3.
Exam Schedule for Seniors
5/22: 8:00 - 12:35 – breakfast, slide show, cap & gown distribution, and graduation practice
5/24: 12:00 - 1:50
– senior picnic
Wristbands for the senior picnic will be given out during lunches on Friday May 24, the day of the picnic.
Seniors, if you would like your pictures to be included in the 2013 Senior Video to be played at the Senior Breakfast on May 22, it is important for you to get your pictures in. Pictures will only be accepted until April 22nd. Students working on the video will need time to edit. Pictures should be emailed to email@example.com There is a link to this on the OHS Web site on the Senior page. Pictures may also be turned in to the front office. They will be delivered the TV Production teacher. Please put your pictures in an envelope with your name and phone number if you would like them to be returned.
Seniors should request that your FINAL END OF THE YEAR Transcripts to be sent to the University you will be attending. Please see Ms. Valdes, our Data Management clerk located in Guidance to learn how to request them. The fee is $2 per official transcript and the FINAL Transcripts will be sent electronically or mailed if not able to send electronically mid-June after all the final grades have posted.
Senior Parent Meetings
These are local college nights that I have been made aware of:
Pinellas County College fair USF St. Pete October 7 1-3pm. Have students register at http://www.usfsp.edu/undergrad/events/pccf/
Countryside HS October 25th 6-8pm
Clearwater HS September 17th 6-7:30pm
Important Senior Dates:
Senior Dues Due Date: 12/20/12
Grad Bash: Saturday, May 4, 2013
AP Testing: May 6-17
Senior Week: May 22-24
Senior Class Parent Meetings:
Senior Schedule 2013
May 4, 2013 Grad Bash. Universal Studios, Orlando, FL.
May 6-17 AP exams.
May 11 Prom. St. Petersburg Coliseum. 8PM-11PM
May 22 Senior Breakfast
May 23 Cap and Gown
May 24 Senior Picnic
June 3, 2013 Graduation. Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg. 6:00 PM